Friday, June 25, 2010
Group Project
The last group project I was apart of, was to say the least, unsuccessful. The reason I think this is because we didn't receive a good grade and the people in the group didn't bring much to the table idea wise and work ethic wise. I think once groups are formed people become lackadaisical because they believe with the increase amount of members the work should be easier to do and therefore less effort needs to be put forth. When in reality the work load is larger and people end up putting the stuff of then try to do it in one night and their work is sub par. This is why I really dislike group projects when the members are randomly assigned because you dont know anything about these people. I would much rather pick my own group.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment